The Health Screening Questionnaire must be completed by each individual prior to participation in each on-ice or off-ice activity. Read the pdf Health Screening Questionnaire
Are you currently experiencing any of these issues? Call 911 if you are.
- Severe difficulty breathing (struggling for each breath, can only speak in single words)
- Severe chest pain (constant tightness or crushing sensation)
- Feeling confused or unsure of where you are
- Losing consciousness
If you are in any of the following at risk groups, we ask that you speak with your physician prior to participating.
- 70 years old or older
- Getting treatment that compromises, (weakens) your immune system (for example, chemotherapy, medication for transplants, corticosteroids, TNF inhibitors)
- Having a condition that compromises (weakens) your immune system (for example, diabetes, emphysema, asthma, heart condition)
- Regularly going to a hospital or health care setting for a treatment (for example, dialysis, surgery, cancer treatment)