New this year is a mandatory OWHA registration in addition to your GGHA registration. The new OWHA system allows for players and parents to digitally sign (instead of printing and signing) the fair play pledge and Rowan’s Law acknowledgement form.
If you have already registered using a paper form an email has been sent to you requesting that all waivers be signed. Please click on the link in the email, digitally sign forms (players must sign regardless of age) and submit. If you have not received an email requesting signatures please let Karen Davis know ASAP and she will resend.
If you have not registered with a paper form yet, please use the following instructions.
“Create a New Account” icon – at the following link.
1. Create an Account and register your daughter(s) who will be playing with the GGHA in 2020-2021.
2. Register the player as a Participant. IMPORTANT: Players need to sign electronically regardless of age when prompted.
3. You will receive a confirmation email from OWHA once completed.
The full registration fee ($550 – atom to bantam, $650 – midget) is due by Sept. 20, 2020. No late registrations will be accepted past this date!
Payment can be made by one of the following ways:
1. Cash – please contact Troy Donovan (email@example.com) or Karen Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make delivery arrangements
2. Cheque – made payable to GGHA and delivered to Troy Donovan or Karen Davis. Or mailed to Karen Davis, 1104 Kidd Rd. N. Lansdowne, ON K0E 1L0
3. E-transfer to email@example.com. No password required. Please put your daughter’s name and division in the comment line.
With the uncertainty due to the COVID-19 pandemic, GGHA is implementing the following refund policy for the 2020-2021 season:
• Withdrawals prior to September 20th will receive a full refund.
• Withdrawals prior to October 31st will receive a 25% refund.
• No refunds will be provided after November 1.
• If a team is temporarily shut down for public health reasons (for example, if there is a positive case reported on a team), we are still obligated to fulfill our contractual obligations, and cannot guarantee a refund.
• If sessions are cancelled because of provincial order or by the Town of Gananoque, a refund of the original registration fee less unused ice to date would apply.
• There will be no refunds issued for missed ice times due to illness, injury, or leave for personal reasons.
If you have already paid your registration fee and do not wish to have your daughter participate in hockey like activities this year please contact Karen Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-659-3347, BEFORE Sept. 20 for a full refund, otherwise you will fall under the above Refund Policy.